Disclaimer: This is a privately own website which helps you get the best discount on your insurance needs
Founded in 1982, Assurant Health’s insurance divisions have provided underwriting for health insurance for more than 1 million people across the United States. Assurant Health’s main products include: short term and student health insurance, individual and small group medical as well as other non-insurance related products. They also offer consumer choice products like Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Arrangements. Assurant Health has its head office in Milwaukee, WI and employees over 3,000 people in its operations offices in MN, ID and FL. Assurant Health has sales offices in locations across the country. Assurant Health is the brand name for the various products that are issued or underwritten by their various subsidiaries which include: Time Insurance Company, John Alden Life Insurance Company and the Union Security Insurance Company.
The heart of Assurant Health’s creed is consumer choice, which is to provide continuously flexible and changing options for health care financing as well as in the choice of health care providers. Assurant Health’s local agents, who number over 200,000 strong, are dedicated to working closely with their clients. Assurant Health has a strong reputation for integrity when it comes to working with their subscribers.
Some Key Points about Assurant Health
• Assurant Health are one of the leading companies in the medical insurance market
• Assurant Health sells a high percentage of the temporary health insurance on the market in the US.
• Assurant Health is a leading independent provider of health insurance to individuals, families and small businesses. Their clientele number over 1 million people.
• Assurant Health was a trend setter by being one of the first companies to offer Health Savings Accounts and now is a top provider of these accounts
• Assurant Health has a broad set of options of Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) for small businesses.
• Assurant Health’s subsidiaries are all rated an A.M. rating of Excellent – these companies include Time Insurance Company and John Alden Life Insurance Company.
Assurant Health Insurance Quotes are available in the following states
You can get a quote from Assurant Health Insurance in:
Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Arizona
Assurant Health Insurance’s Main Competitors are:
AmeriHealthVista Health Plan of South Florida
Assurant Health Plan - Options
Assurant Health’s CoreMed Plan gives you a wide range coverage which is great value for your money. The plan is both cost effective and has flexible options for both emergency and every day needs. The deductibles for the CoreMed Plan range between $2,000 and $5,000 a year and you have the freedom to pick which doctors and hospitals you want to use in one of the biggest Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) in the country. Coverage is 24/7 and referrals for specialist care are not required.
Assurant Health’s MaxPlan gives you the freedom to go to any doctor or hospital that you choose. It also gives you an unlimited amount of prescription drug coverage. The MaxPlan offer the greatest range of options of all of Assurant Health’s different products. You can pick between an 80/20 coinsurance options of an unlimited office visit copayment plan.
The SaveRight PPO offers low cost premiums that work for people on the tightest budgets. You get to pick your own doctor as well as chose the hospital facilities that you use. You can also create a Health Savings Account (HAS) so that you can claim tax benefits. The SaveRight HAS plan gives you 24/7 coverage with global benefits as well as great premium savings.